7/1/2015 | Creator: 39
Awards and Honors
Considering its long history of excellence in research, scientific publications, and academic achievements, the EMRI have been successful in wining different prizes and awards bestowed by both Iranian and international organizations. Moreover, individual researchers and the faculty of the institute have been awarded on numerous occasions due to their outstanding academic performance.
Annual Razi Medical Research Awards is organized by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The award is established so that to recognize innovative talents and reward significant contributions to the science. The EMRI proudly achieved the highest total ranking score for seven years in a row, and, was recognized as the highest standing medical research institute in Iran for three consecutive years, in the annual evaluations by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
EMRI has also been successful in winning several different awards, a summary of which are listed below:
1. Razi Medical Research Award, The Best Research center, 2010,2011,2012,2013
2. Avicenna Medical Research Award, Medical Ethics Awards, Best Research ProjectAward,2013
3. World Health Organization, Prize for the Control of Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes in the Eastern Mediterranean 2010
4. Razi Medical Research Award, The Best Research center, 2009
5. Razi Medical Research Award, Outstanding researcher on Endocrinology and metabolism, 2007
6. Razi Medical Research Award, Best Medical Research Center, 2003
7. Razi Medical Research Award, Best Medical Research Center, 2003
8. Avicenna Medical Research Award, Best Books 2002